- World Cup Diaries Follow Midnight's journey through Australia and New Zealand at the Cricket World Cup Read his diaries
- x Buy our Books! You've read the tour diaries, it's now time to buy our books: England's Secret Army and Disgruntled Down Under our first Addis Army books! Find out more
- x Supporters Of the England Cricket Team We're proud to support the England cricket team all around the world on each and every England tour.
- x Learn More About The Addis Army The Addis Army, as we are affectionately known, were formed on the 2004/05 tour to South Africa. Since that successful tour the Army has enjoyed a large presence on every England tour. Learn More
- x Midnight's Tour Diary Archive Want to know what's it like to be on tour with the Addis Army? Have a delve through Midnight's tour report archives. Read More
- x Photo Gallery Check out photos from every tour in our Addis Army photo gallery. View Photos
Supporters of the England Cricket Team
Welcome to the official website of The Addis Army, a bunch of cricket fans that follow the England cricket team all round the world on every England tour. Our group was formed back on the 2004/05 tour to South Africa when for reasons best known to ourselves, we went to South Africa via Addis Ababa on the glorious Ethiopian Airlines.
In 2006 we received official recognition from former England captain Michael Vaughan and in Australia from England batsman Ian Bell (thanks for the drinks Belly!). King of swing Matthew Hoggard gave his backing to the Army over a game of pool in the back streets of Pakistan. This is our official website, read on and enjoy and if you see us at games please come over and join us for a beer or two.
10 year celebration
2015 represents 10 years since our first tour to South Africa. Since that first tour we've made many great friends and we invite everyone to join us for our celebrations at Wormsley on June 30th where an ex-England XI will be taking on an ex-Australia XI.
Subscribe to our newsletter
For the latest Addis Army cricket news, tour diaries, blogs, articles, tour advice and much more subscribe to our new monthly email newsletter.
Buy our books!
Read the Skipper's blog
- KP: Nuts not to pick him? March 2015
- Where next for the England ODI team? March 2015
- Why are Australia the best cricket team in the world? March 2015
- England cricket: 20th century cricket in a 21st century world March 2015